What You Need to Know Before You Renew Your 2019 Illinois LPN Nursing License
All Licensed Practical Nurses must renew their nursing license by January 31, 2019 and are required to complete 20 hours of approved continuing education. All of your continuing education that you submit when you renew your license must be completed in the 24 months preceding the expiration of the license.
Check out these courses to meet your Illinois LPN CE requirements:
- Pain Management (5 Contact Hours)
- Substance Abuse and Addiction 5 Contact Hours)
- Child Maltreatment (3 Contact Hours)
- Medical Errors (5 Contact Hours)
- HIV/AIDS (6 Contact Hours)
- Infection Control (6 Contact Hours)
- Domestic and Community Violence (3 contact hours)
Once you have completed your CEs, you can renew your license online or by mail. For additional information, please visit the Illinois Board of Nursing.