Delaware 2019 Nursing CE Requirements
Delaware Nurses: It's time to renew your license.
If you are a RN in Delaware, your license expires on Feb 28, May 31 or Sept 30 of odd years (2019, 2021). You are required to complete 30 CE hours every two years. 3 of those hours must be in substance abuse.
If you are a LPN in Delaware, your license expires on Feb 28 of even years (2020). You are required to complete 24 CE hours every two years. 3 of those hours must be in substance abuse.
The remaining CE hours can be taken in any course that you feel will benefit your career and education.
Check out these ANCC-accredited courses to meet your Delaware CE requirements:
- Substance Abuse and Addiction (5 Contact Hours)
- Child Maltreatment (3 Contact Hours)
- Medical Errors (5 Contact Hours)
- Safe and Effective Prescription of Controlled Substances (4 Contact Hours)
- Infection Control (6 Contact Hours)
- Domestic and Community Violence (3 contact hours)
- Stroke Prevention, Thrombolytic Therapy, and Rehab (5.5 Contact Hours)
You can get started by creating a free account on NursingCE.com to complete your Delaware Nursing CE requirements. You can review all of our courses and assessments on your laptop or mobile device.