What You Need to Know Before You Renew Your Rhode Island Nursing License
If you are a RN or a LPN in Rhode Island, you are required to complete 10 CE hours every two years. 2 of those hours must be in substance abuse. The remaining 8 CE hours can be taken in any course that you feel will benefit your career and education.
You can check out these ANCC-accredited courses to meet your remaining Rhode Island CE requirements:
- Substance Abuse and Addiction (5 Contact Hours)
- Medical Errors (5 Contact Hours)
- HIV/AIDS (6 Contact Hours)
- Mental Health Pharmacology (3 Contact Hours)
- Pain Management (5 Contact Hours)
You can get started by creating a free account on NursingCE.com to complete your Rhode Island Nursing CE requirements. You can review all of our courses and assessments on your laptop or mobile device.