What Are Michigan's Nursing CE Requirements?
Michigan Nurses: It’s time to renew your license.
As a RN, LPN and NP in Michigan, you are required to complete 25 CE hours every two years. 2 of those hours must be in pain and symptom management. The remaining 23 CE hours can be taken in any course that you feel will benefit your career and education.
You can check out these other ANCC-accredited courses to meet your Michigan CE requirements!
- Pain Management (5 Contact Hours)
- Substance Abuse and Addiction (5 Contact Hours)
- Child Maltreatment (3 Contact Hours)
- Medical Errors (5 Contact Hours)
- HIV/AIDS (6 Contact Hours)
- Infection Control (6 Contact Hours)
You can get started by creating a free account on NursingCE.com to complete your Michigan Nursing CEU requirements. You can review all of our courses and assessments on your laptop or mobile device.