What Are New Jersey's Nursing CE Requirements?
New Jersey Nurses: It’s time to renew your license.
As a RN, LPN and NP in New Jersey, you are required to complete 30 CE hours every two years. There is also a one-time requirement for RNs and NPs to complete 1 CE hour in Organ and Tissue Donation and Recovery (coming soon to NursingCE.com).
Check out these other ANCC-accredited courses to complete 30 hours towards your New Jersey CE requirements:
- Substance Abuse and Addiction (5 Contact Hours)
- Child Maltreatment (3 Contact Hours)
- Medical Errors (5 Contact Hours)
- HIV/AIDS (6 Contact Hours)
- Pain Management (5 Contact Hours)
- Infection Control (6 Contact Hours)
You can get started by creating a free account on NursingCE.com to complete 30 hours towards your New Jersey Nursing CEU requirements. You can review all of our courses and assessments on your laptop or mobile device.