What Are New York's Nursing CE Requirements?
If you are a RN in New York, you are required to complete 3 CE hours in Infection Control every 4 years. There is also a one-time requirement to complete 2 CE hours in Child Abuse. If you are a LPN, you are required to complete 3 CE hours every 4 years.
Check out these courses to meet your New York CE requirements:
- Child Maltreatment (3 Contact Hours)*
- Domestic and Community Violence (3 contact hours)
- Pain Management (5 Contact Hours)
- Substance Abuse and Addiction (5 Contact Hours)
- Medical Errors (5 Contact Hours)
- HIV/AIDS (6 Contact Hours)
- Infection Control (6 Contact Hours)
You can get started by creating a free account on NursingCE.com to complete your New York Nursing CEU requirements. You can review all of our courses and assessments on your laptop or mobile device.
*You will receive the New York State Certification of Completion of coursework/training in Identification and Reporting of Child Abuse and Maltreatment.