What Are North Dakota's Nursing CE Requirements?
If you are a RN or a LPN in North Dakota, you are required to complete 12 CE hours every 2 years. If you are a APRN, you are required to complete 12 CE hours every 2 years. If you hold prescriptive authority, you are required to complete 15 CE hours in pharmacology and that can count towards your 12 required CE hours.
Check out these courses to meet your North Dakota CE requirements:
- Pain Management (5 Contact Hours)
- Substance Abuse and Addiction (5 Contact Hours)
- Child Maltreatment (3 Contact Hours)
- Medical Errors (5 Contact Hours)
- HIV/AIDS (6 Contact Hours)
- Infection Control (6 Contact Hours)
- Domestic and Community Violence (3 contact hours)
You can get started by creating a free account on NursingCE.com to complete your North Dakota Nursing CEU requirements. You can review all of our courses and assessments on your laptop or mobile device.
Each professional is accountable for understanding his or her accrediting/licensing body’s standards and requirements. While we try to routinely update information on this page, we are not responsible for its accuracy and information is subject to change without notice.