What Are South Carolina's Nursing CE Requirements?
Many states in the U.S. require a certain number of contact hours for license renewal. As a registered nurse or a licensed practical nurse in South Carolina, you are required to complete 30 continuing education hours every two years. Nurse Practitioners are required to completed 30 CE hours every two years and maintain national certification.
While there are no state required courses that you have to take as an RN and a LPN, you should complete your 30 CE hours with courses that will benefit your education and career.
Check out these courses to meet your South Carolina CE requirements:
- Pain Management (5 Contact Hours)
- Substance Abuse and Addiction (5 Contact Hours)
- Child Maltreatment (3 Contact Hours)
- Medical Errors (5 Contact Hours)
- HIV/AIDS (6 Contact Hours)
- Infection Control (6 Contact Hours)
You can get started by creating a free account on NursingCE.com to complete your South Carolina Nursing CEU requirements. You can review all of our courses and assessments on your laptop or mobile device.