What Are West Virginia's Nursing CE Requirements for LPNs?
As a LPN in West Virginia, you are required to complete 24 CE hours every year. 3 of those CE hours must be in Substance Abuse. 2 of them must also be in Mental Health Conditions Common to Veterans and family members of veterans. LPNs must also complete a one-time requirement of 2 hours related to end-of-life care including pain management.
The remaining CE hours can be taken in any course that you feel will benefit your career and education.
You can check out these courses to meet your West Virginia LPN CE requirements:
- End of Life Care and Pain Management (2 Contact Hours)
- Mental Health Conditions Common to Veterans (2 Contact Hours)
- Substance Abuse and Addiction (5 Contact Hours)
- HIV/AIDS (6 Contact Hours)
- Pain Management (5 Contact Hours)
- Medical Errors (5 Contact Hours)
- Infection Control (6 Contact Hours)
You can get started by creating a free account on NursingCE.com to complete your West Virginia LPN Nursing CEU requirements. You can review all of our courses and assessments on your laptop or mobile device.