Mississippi RN & LPN
The Mississippi RN/LPN Bundle has 5 courses totaling 20.5 ANCC hours. It fully meets Mississippi's RN/LPN renewal requirements.
Courses inside this bundle:
- Medical Errors Nursing CE Course
- Human Trafficking Nursing CE Course
- Diets Decoded: The Nuts and Bolts of Nutrition Nursing CE Course
- Acute Myocardial Infarction Nursing CE Course
- Stroke Prevention, Thrombolytic Therapy, and Rehab Nursing CE Course
Prevention and root cause analysis of medical errors
Indications and nursing intervention for human trafficking
The purpose of this learning activity is to help nurses and other related healthcare professionals have a clearer understanding of the details, risks, and benefits associated with some of the more common dietary plans popular with patients in the United States today.
Pathophysiology, treatment, and management of AMI patients
Pathophysiology, prevention, and treatment of ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke