NursingCE.com's Accreditation Statements
Nursing CE Provider Accreditation
NursingCE.com is a brand of Assessment Technologies Institute, LLC (ATI Nursing Education), a leading provider of assessments and other digital solutions to nursing schools that is an accredited provider for continuing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). Our ANCC accreditation number is: Assessment Technologies, LLC ATI Nursing Education P0475
NursingCE.com reports hours to CE Broker in these states: Georgia, Florida, District of Columbia, South Carolina, West Virginia, Arkansas and New Mexico.
NursingCE.com also offers courses that have been approved by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP). These approved activities offer pharmacology hours that Nurse Practitioners can use towards their certification renewal.
NursingCE.com also offers courses that have been pre-approved by the Commission for Case Manager Certification to provide continuing education credits to Certified Case Managers (CCMs).
- Iowa Department of Public Health #4023
- New York Provider ID #80935
- New York State Education Dept. Infection Control Provider ID IC 197
- New York State Education Dept. Child Maltreatment Provider ID 80935
- Ohio Laws and Rules Activity ID OLN-I-2049-19
This CE activity has been approved for 1.0 contact hour Category A by the Ohio Board of Nursing through the approver unit at the Ohio League for Nursing (OBN-006-92) and is approved to be offered through February 6, 2021
- Oklahoma Board of Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselors Provider #20190043
- Pennsylvania CE Provider Number: CACE000065
- Pennsylvania Program Number: CAPR000063