- RNs are required to complete 30 hours of CE for each license renewal period
- APRNs are required to complete 30 hours of CE for each license renewal period.
- 16 hours of this training must be in Pharmacology
- All PA nurses must complete the Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting training for license renewal
- If this is the only course you need to complete your PA license renewal, please click here for our special 1-course offering.
Pennsylvania nursing licenses must be renewed either on April 30 or October 31 - check your license for details.
Attention Pennsylvania nurses: you must include your birthdate and the last 4 digits of your social security number in your user profile. Please carefully confirm that all demographic and personal information is accurate and an exact match with the information saved in your Pennsylvania Board of Nursing profile to ensure proper transmission of completion credits. Failure to do so may result in a delay or non-transmission to the Pennsylvania Board of Nursing of your completed course(s).
All state courses completed during regular business hours (8-5 EST) will be submitted electronically to the BON on the following business day.
Any courses completed after regular business hours, on weekends, or holidays will be submitted electronically within 2 business days.