- All New Jersey nurses must complete 30 hours of CE to renew a license
- At least 1 hour must address instruction in organ and tissue donation and recovery designed to address clinical aspects of the donation and recovery process.
- At least 1 hour must address topics concerning prescription opioid drugs, including alternative to opioids for managing and treating pain and the risks and signs of opioid abuse, addiction, and diversion.
- APRNs are required to complete at least 6 hours of Pharmacology CE relating to controlled substances
The next period for license renewal ends May 31, 2019
- We offer special pricing to earn just these two certificates. Click here for more details.We offer special pricing to earn just these two certificates. Click here for more details.